Thursday, September 10, 2009

This week

A few thoughts. I'm on Clemson +5.5 tonight for 2 units. I also like Titans and the over tonight. If Tenn gets to 7 I might have to hit that.

I was lookin at NFL lines and Minnesota -3 looks so obvious that I wonder if its a trap. Of course we all think Favre is non stop comedy (which he is) but Minnesota is a good team. If you can run the ball and get to the QB in the NFL you're better than most everyone already. Fierce pass rush vs. a young QB is tempting. I think this line will only go up and I can't see how it won't be a popular play this week. I think I'm gonna wait and if this line doesn't move I'm gonna lay off cuz it will be too fishy. If Minn wins I think they'll win by two scores easily so I don't mind if the line moves on me. Don't get that line at all.

Update: For the rest of my NFL picks just gonna tail the system picks from above, flat bet each for 2 units. Didn't have much time to do a lot of research for CFB so I went with some concensus picks.

CFB:
Clemson +5.5 [2 units] W
Texas -32 [1 unit] L
UNC -4.5 [1 unit] L
Fresno +8.5 [1 unit] W
Pitt -10 (-120) [1 unit] W
TCU -11 [1 unit] W

NFL:
Titans +7 (-120) [1 unit] W
system picks 2 units each (2-3)

7 comments:

  1. share your thoughts on clemson please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thursday night SEC madness. Back and forth games are the norm for these primetime games for whatever reason. SEC is always tight and I don't see GTech being that much better. They'll both stick to the ground game and CJ Spiller is a boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. spiller is sick, i agree. gl tonight. i'll be on gtech for 2 units. at least one of us will win. BOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this is going well for one of us right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. man gg. what a comeback by clemson. the poise by that young qb. and ga tech a whole diff team 2nd half.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I got lucky. I posted that comment when GTech jumped out big and figured I was done. Those Thurs night espn games are always a bit nuts for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete