Wednesday, September 2, 2009

CFB Week 1 Picks!

Looks like we all have a lot of similar picks. These are the ones I have locked in and probably will keep it as is. JK, i've been adding a few plays here and there.

My biggest play of the week is penn state. I think they will absolutely tear it up this week against akron and will be winning by over 30 points. I'm guessing 42-10 or somewhere in the area.

Texas -41 *1 unit L
ND -13.5 *1 unit W
Minnesota -6.5 *1 unit, also bought minny at -7 *2 units L
Penn St. -26.5 *3 units, also bought at -27 for *2 units L
NC State -3 *1.5 units L
Illinois -6.5 *1 unit
L
Colorado -10 *1 unit L
Stanford -16.5 *1 unit W

Lean that I'm still thinking about
LSU -17.5

1 comment:

  1. liking the card man. only thing that worries me about penn state is that they should kill akron, but akron is decent enough to get a back door with a late td or something

    ReplyDelete